Santa Clara Valley IEEE Power & Energy and Industry Applications Society Chapter
Regulatory Aspects of Implementing Advanced Technology in the US Electric Grid
Speaker: Dr. Jessica Bian, Manager, FERC and 2016-2017 IEEE PES Secretary
The Santa Clara Valley PES/IAS chapter is seeking a few corporate sponsorships for our talk by a noted FERC manager and current IEEE PES Officer, Dr. Jessica Bian. Our objectives are:
- Encourage a few companies in Silicon Valley with an interest in new electric grid technologies to send several people to the talk
- Improve networking among companies
- Allow our chapter to reduce the cost of attendance to encourage broader attendance.
The sponsorship packages are:
- Platinum level
- 8 seats, all at one table if desired
- Link to your Company URL posted on our SCV chapter web site for the rest of 2016, along with an acknowledgment note.
- Gold level
- 4 seats, not necessarily at one table
- Link to your Company URL posted on our SCV chapter web site for the rest of 2016, along with an acknowledgment note
Thank you for your consideration!
Steve Jordan, Chair; email: sjordan(at)eeedotorg